When we say “list”, people assume we mean a bucket list of crazy adventures that people intend to have before they die. OK, lets lighten the mood a bit on that. “Adventure” means something different to everyone. They key for us is to stop doing the same thing and start doing more. Here are a few examples of some lists to help you plan your next big adventure.
- How many Canadian National Parks have you been to? Seriously, what is on your list for the next park you plan to visit? We can help.. we have the whole list.
- Are you a real Disney World Ride Fan? If you have been to Disney, what rides did you miss?
- How many NASCAR Tracks have you been to? If you have a need for speed, this is the list for you.
- How about 20 places to see in the U.S. before you die ? No need to wait for imminent death.
- What list are you waiting for? If it’s not here, create it and share it. Stop talking, start doing.
Your adventure begins by searching here. Wait, are we missing something? Become a list curator and help people start doing.